What's in this blog? Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids

"Mankind is terrified of silence, is uncomfortable in the quiet, is this the reason they need so much going on around them that is noisy? "

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So Far So Good

The Audiologist at the Austin Diagnostic Center Audiology department has been great. Penny, the Audiologist is very competent, pleasant and very familiar with the hearing aids that she supports. We spent over an hour reviewing my hearing issues what technology is available from the hearing aid manufacturers.

She gets 5 stars from me.

No issues with the insurance company either. FedEx  health insurance pays $5000 of the cost of the hearing aids. I pay the rest, not a bad deal.

What I Hope to Hear Again

The turn indicators in my Subaru.

Little girls talking and laughing.

My friends talking to me across the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment